The shoulder panels of this Tech padded jacket are cut from a woven coated fabric that resembles a wet-look surface. This coat offers a zipper closure with pull tab, covered by a wind resistant panel that shows a snap closure and a tab. The waist pockets are also designed with zippers and woven tape pullers. Two woven belts are set at the backside of the waist and can alter the width to the preferred dimension. This Tech padded jacket is designed in a mid length and offers a wide peak hood with a raised front. Drawstring are added to adjust the height. Ribbed inner cuffs block out the wind.
- Peak hood, raised front- adjustable with pull cord
- Long sleeves, shaped- inner rib cuff
- Waist belts at the back- adjustable
- Inside: padded lining, inner pockets and a hanger loop
- Tab with button at the front
- Zipper closure- pull tab
Model is 1.73m and is wearing a size S (Chest 78cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 88cm).
Forest Flat Dobby Recycled Water Repellant
This compact woven dobby construction, created out of superfine yarns, offers a luxurious suede-like surface. The backside has been bonded with a water proof membrane. A water repellant finish is added.
- Tightly woven dobby- bonded membrane
- Outer:82% Polyester (Recycled), 18% Polyamide Filling and lining:100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.