The Short Wool PM jacket is designed in a short A-length silhouette. The drawstrings at the hem allow for a tighter, more voluminous look. The sleeves are shorter in length and offer a wider finish that can be reduced by use of the snaps at the wrist. This woollen jacket is designed with a contrasting denim panel across the chest and upper sleeves. The snap button closure and graphic printed lining complete it.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves in a shorter length, wide fit, snaps- adjustable width
- Broad welt pockets at the waist
- Adjustable width- pull cord inside
- Snap button closure
- A G-Star RAW embroidery is set at the lower sleeve, a graphic print is added to the lining
Covery Wool Recycled
This woven fabric is created out of a blend of sustainable yarns.
- Outer: 60% Wool (Recycled), 35% Polyester (Recycled), 5% Other Fibres
- Body lining: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.